Project Manager / Culinary Director
The World Association of Chefs Societies (WORLDCHEFS) is seeking a Project Manager for culinary related programs and services.
About the Employer:
(WORLDCHEFS) is a global network of chefs associations founded in October 1928 at the Sorbonne in Paris. Today, this global body has more than 100 official member chefs associations that represent millions of professionals worldwide.
WORLDCHEFS is a non-political professional organization, dedicated to maintaining and improving the culinary standards of global cuisines. We accomplish these goals through education, training, humanitarian work and professional development of our international membership.
WORLDCHEFS offers various services to the culinary industry, both to member associations, educational institutions and to foodservice industry. Those include but are not limited to: Running Global Culinary Competitions, Endorsement of Culinary competitions, Digital Judging System for competitions, Training and listing of culinary judges, Certifications as well as various seminars, events, online educational resources and culinary industry consulting.
• The role of the Culinary Project Manager is to oversee and develop existing and new programs and services related to culinary education and competitions.
• Develop and implement strategies to support the development of sales revenues and member services.
• Sell and deliver programs and services or other learning solutions such as consultancy, training and culinary expert supports.
• Guide the work of the communication and social media team to ensure they work effectively and professionally in their respective roles and have the right tools to carry out their duties.
• The Culinary Project Manager works directly with the Managing Director to define and implement product strategies.
• Works with colleagues across functions as to give culinary expert advise and provide guidelines to develop and market new and existing programs.
• Works closely with service delivery teams on the implementation and delivery of different projects.
• A trained chef with experience from foodservice operations.
• At least 5 years experience in project management, sales or corporate consulting within the hospitality/foodservice industry.
• Good understanding for web based solutions, sales and marketing.
• Experience in content marketing for digital channels.
Key Competencies Required:
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Good project management skills.
• Creative thinking
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Candidate must speak fluent English
• French is a plus
• Full time senior level management position with at least 5 years of relevant experience in project management or consulting.
• Location at our office at Marché de Rungis, at the outskirts of Paris
• Salary according to profile
Ragnar Fridriksson, Managing Director